At the conclusion of this module the objectives listed below should be mastered by the learner:
- Establish a framework for summarizing results of the study that will include study objectives, design, and method.
- Demonstrate how to organize research results.
- Use appropriate processes to interpret findings, determine implications, draw conclusions, and create final report.
- Identify mechanisms and processes for disseminating research through presentation and publication.
- Explain types of financial support and the grant proposal process.
- Execute proper procedures/processes for disseminating research through presentations and publications.
- Execute proper procedures for obtaining funding for research through preparing and submitting proposals.